Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Children's again

I think we are there at least once a week for the past month and we still have 3 appointments to go including tomorrow. Baylie has a check up with the endocrinologist tomorrow. Should be an uneventful appointment. Next Thursday she is seeing the Orthopedic doctor. She has been complaining about her hip. On the 7th of May she has a followup appointment with neurosurgery.

In between all the appointment we are just having school and therapy. Saturday Baylie and I will be walk in the March of Dimes "March for Babies" walk. If you would like to donate just click on the purple box to the right. Thanks!

Kinzie is getting over a nasty cold, but otherwise doing well. She wants to walk so bad, but in due time. I am not ready for that!

I will update you on Baylie's appointment tomorrow.

Amber

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker