Friday, April 3, 2009
Baylie's Hair
Baylie's hair is very thin and hard to do anything with. She hates to get her hair cut and it is a battle every time we need to go. I have decided that we are going to grow out the bangs and then we can put the sides in clippies or ponies or braids. She has been doing well at letting me comb it every morning and doing something with it. This is hugh! It use to be a battle every morning to comb her hair. She wakes up with a hugh tangle and it takes awhile to get it brushed out. No matter what we do to it, we have cut it short and it still does it. The other day I attempted toi do a somewhat french braid. Let me tell you I am not a french braider. Baylie was so excited to have her hair like one of her friends at school and she talked about it for days. Here is a picture of my attempt. Anyone out there know how to french braid that will teach me?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Sooooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment