We went to Denver on Wednesday and spent the night for Baylie's appointments at Children's Thursday. Our friend's Gretchen and Celia here again from Kansas for some appointments at Children's too so we got to spend some time with them. We went out for dinner and I am sure Gretchen is going to kill me for posting this picture.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
A week in photos
Baylie had her last swimming session with her friend Emily from CSU last Sunday. Baylie loved swimming and will miss it till next session.

We went to Denver on Wednesday and spent the night for Baylie's appointments at Children's Thursday. Our friend's Gretchen and Celia here again from Kansas for some appointments at Children's too so we got to spend some time with them. We went out for dinner and I am sure Gretchen is going to kill me for posting this picture.
We went to Denver on Wednesday and spent the night for Baylie's appointments at Children's Thursday. Our friend's Gretchen and Celia here again from Kansas for some appointments at Children's too so we got to spend some time with them. We went out for dinner and I am sure Gretchen is going to kill me for posting this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How did the appointment go? It looks like you had a fun week.
You could have at least cut me out fo the pic LOL
I had a great time, can' wait tll next time!!!
Post a Comment